Join Acing The Internet!
Criteria to join
- You must be asexual (identities under the asexual spectrum count).
- You must have a personal site where you can put the webring widget, does not have to be hosted on Neocities.
- If your site contains any NSFW content, it must be clearly marked as 18+.
- Your site must not have any hate speech or bigotry.
- Bigotry here includes generalized/blanket statements or rants about marginalized identities, even those you may belong to yourself, that would make someone of that identity potentially uncomfortable to see. See the note below for more on this.
- Your site cannot be advertisement-focused (having a page/section with your social media links is fine and mentioning that you're, for example, an artist who takes commissions is fine, but the sole purpose of the website should not be advertisement).
- You must add the webring widget somewhere on either a homepage or a webrings page. If we notice the webring widget is removed, we may remove you from the webring and send you an email to notify you of the issue.
- We strongly encourage visiting your fellow webring members' pages, leaving comments, and interacting with each other!
It is impossible to enumerate everything that is not allowed. For this reason, we (the webmasters) reserve the right to remove a site if we feel it is outside of our own personal bounds.
If you have any issues joining or need to contact me for any reason, please feel free to send me an email.
Add yourself to the members list
Add a unique slug, your webpage's name, and your webpage's URL to the members list on GitHub in a pull request.
Pull requests can also be used to change your existing entry or delete your entry.
If you don't have a GitHub account, fill out this form instead (click to expand):
If you're editing your existing entry, make sure to use the same slug. If you're deleting your existing entry, leave the URL field blank.
Add links on your webpage
Once you're on the members list, add the webring widget on your page with this code (replace YOURSLUG with your slug, and preferably upload the button image to your own website rather than hotlinking):
Check if the
<aside> element is right for you.